- Campus Life
We are here to assist you in the Admission process. To apply for admission as a first time college student, send the following documentation to Rockhurst. Please submit application materials by May 1 for fall admission and Oct. 1 for spring admission. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If transferring from another U.S. institution, the deadlines and some requirements may not apply. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Complete an online application for admission:
- Counselor's written recommendation
- ACT or SAT test score. Applicants must either take the American College Testing Program (ACT) or Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). A minimum ACT composite and English category score of 20 or minimum SAT score of 950 is required.
- English proficiency: TOEFL
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Provide an Official Statement of Finances directly from a bank or financial institution.
- Official high school academic credentials, translated into English if necessary. Rockhurst recommends Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and requires a "course-by-course" report. Fill out and print an online ECE application.
- International students/scholars will be able to waive the mandatory student health insurance as long as their policy meets the criteria below, or they may enroll in Rockhurst's policy.
- I agree that my coverage is active, with continuous coverage for the academic year.
- I agree that my plan has an unlimited benefit maximum.
- I acknowledge that my plan is fully compliant under the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
Tuition and Financial Aid
International students must be responsible for payment of their entire education. United States laws prevent international students from having jobs in the U.S. at any time during their four years as students.
Although international students are not eligible for state or federal financial aid, undergraduate applicants may be eligible for merit scholarships of $9,500-20,000. Scholarships based on athletics, performing arts and writing also are available in varying amounts. To find out if you qualify, contact an admission counselor at 800-842-6776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documentation should be sent to:
Office of Admission
1100 Rockhurst Rd.
Kansas City, Mo. 64110-2561